For a Free Consultation

or any Questions?  Contact us: 

TECLA Investigations, LLC

Texas Investigative services #C18907

Telephone:  915-247-9937/ Email:

Child Custody Investigations

A licensed private investigator can give you information about where your child’s deadbeat father or deadbeat mother is living, where they are working and if they have any assets in their name. If your child’s other parent is not making payments for child support, but continues to earn income in some form, we may be able to help you collect where the government falls short. Our job is to get you as much information as possible about them so that you can get the legal system to take action and get your child’s money.

We offer investigation into: 

  • Where the deadbeat parent currently lives
  • The name and address of their current place of employment
  • What hard assets they have (real estate, vehicles, boats, motorcycles, jet skis, snow mobiles, etc.)

Most of our services are conducted at low fixed rates. The question is, are you tired of waiting and going without the money? You can take control and spend a little money now to help get the payments coming in faster.